What is the Christmas New SIM promotion?
We are offering our prepaid customers a Christmas incentive on handset purchase valued at EC $100 or greater with bonus credit of EC $10 or/and port/purchase new SIM with bonus of EC $5 that will assist in the purchasing of a Quick Pick plan.
Who can participate in the New SIM promotion?
- New SIM Offer- New prepaid customers.
How do I redeem bonus credit after participating in the New SIM Promotion?
New SIM Offer- Upon porting/purchasing a new SIM, prepaid customers will be provisioned within 24 hours automatically.
A confirmation SMS will be sent with details of the 6 months bonus credit offer and bonus balance applied.
“You received $5 bonus credit for buying a new SIM in Digicel's Christmas promo. Bonus credit will renew every 30 days for 6 months and unused bonus removed. It can only be used towards the purchase of any Quick Pick Bundle. Check your balance at *140# or a.mydigicel.net. Bonus credit expires in 30 days.”
Will my bonus credit rollover?
Bonus credit received under the Christmas promotion expires 30 days after the initial applied date. Unused bonus credit will be removed and new bonus applied for the next 30 days.
Confirmation SMS will state:
“Your monthly $10 bonus credit is now available. Unused bonus from the previous allocation was expired. Use your bonus
How do I use my bonus credit?
Click here to learn how to view balances.
Bonus credit can be used only to purchase a Quick Pick plan as shown below:
- Quick Pick 1 Day
- Quick Pick 5 Days
- Quick Pick 7 Days
- Quick Pick 30 Days
If my Quick Pick Bundle costs more than my bonus credit, can I purchase this plan?
Yes however, sufficient credit is required on the main account to complete the purchase of desired plan. Bonus credit will be used first and the remaining balance removed from the main account.
If my Quick Pick Bundle costs less than my bonus credit, can I purchase this plan?
Yes. Unused bonus will remain on the account for purchasing future plans however, unused bonus will expire 30 days after date applied to account.
If I purchased both a Handset and SIM under the Christmas Handset/New SIM promotion, will I receive both offers?
No, customers will not receive both offers. However, the customer will receive the handset bonus offer, which is the greater of the two offers.
Can I transfer the bonus credit received under the Christmas Handset/New SIM promotion?
No. Bonus credit received under the Christmas promotion is non-transferable.
If I purchase multiple SIMs, do I benefit from multiple offers?
For Sim Cards Promotion
Yes, you are eligible for bonus on each new sim card purchased. However, once a sim is activated within a device it is tied to that device and may not be used to receive an additional offer even if it is placed in a new handset.
I did a SIM replacement after activating the Christmas promotion, will I lose my bonus credit?
No. Once a SIM replacement is done,you will continue to benefit from the bonus offer monthly based on their initial activation date.
If my handset is lost/stolen after participating in the promotion, will I lose the monthly bonus offer?
No. Once a prepaid customer activates the bonus offer then the benefit will be locked to the activated number. Once a SIM replacement is done, the customer will continue to benefit from the bonus offer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Christmas New Sim promotion is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of the Christmas New Sim promotion forthwith without notice if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused by you.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Christmas Handset/New Sim promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Christmas New Sim promotion. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Christmas Handset/New Sim promotion, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid and 4G terms and conditions shall apply.