1. What is Digicel +?
- Digicel+ is the Fastest and most reliable Home Fibre internet in St. Lucia that gives you MORE – More Power and More Speed to keep your home better connected.
2. How do I sign up for the Digicel + service?
So many ways to sign up!
- Reach out to our customer care agents via 106/17587243884 between 8:00am & 8:00pm.
- Our Customer Care chat Agents via Live chat on the My Digicel App and on our website at https://www.digicelgroup.com/kn/en/digicel-plus/contact-us.html 24/7.
- Look out for our sales agents in your community
- Or you can visit any one of our retail outlets. Bay Walk Mall in Rodney Bay, Experience Store in the Boulevard, Castries and the Corporate Office in Vieux Fort.
3. How long does it take for installation after signup?
- The installation process takes to 1-4 days, however we try our best to have you connected between 24-48 hours.
4. If I would like to reschedule an installation what number should I call?
- You need to reschedule? No problem. Call up the sales agent who signed you up or reach out to customer care via 106/17587243884 or Live Chat on the MyDigicel App.
5. What packages are available?
Digicel+ provides the best and fastest speeds on Island.
|New Name||New UL Speed||New DL Speed||Cost VAT Exc.||Cost VAT Inc.|
|Digicel+ Home Fibre 250||40mbps||250 mbps||$105||$118.00|
|Digicel+ Home Fibre 350||40mbps||350 mbps||$136||$152.00|
|Digicel+ Home Fibre 500||40mbps||500 mbps||$161||$180.00|
|Digicel+ Home Fibre 1000||40mbps||1000 mbps||$892||$999.00|
6. How do I make payments once I have the service?
Payments can be made at all of the below locations/mediums
|Walk-in Options||Online Options||Cheques|
7. When are my bills due?
- The bill cycle runs from the 3rd of one month to the 2nd of the following month. Your monthly bills are due on the 29th. Post billing is used, which means you have a one month grace period to settle your bill. E.g. you will receive your March bill on the 3rd of April and that is due on April 29th.
8. Can I check my balance before making a payment?
- Absolutely! You can use the My Digicel App to verify the balance on your account. Don’t have an account on the MDA? No problem! Call 106/17587243884 today and an agent will assist you with the sign up!
9. What do I do if my service stops working?
- If you experience any fault with your service, including intermittent issues, slow speed or complete service outages, call 106/ 17587243884 or visit Live Chat via the MDA. An agent will escalate the issue and a technician will be dispatched to your location for further investigation.
10. Is this service available in all locations on island?
- The service is not available in all locations on island, however you can reach out to 106/17587243884 visit Live Chat via the MDA to verify the areas where the service is available.
11. If I would like to do a transfer is this possible?
- If you would like to transfer the service, there is a relocation fee of $230. Before this payment is made, verification of service in your new location must be completed by one of our team members.
12. What do I do if I need to change the name on my account?
- Hassle free! Visit one of our location with a letter requesting the name change. Please include the current name on the account and the name to be added to the account, along with your ID and the new person’s ID.
13. Is there a fee if the technicians have to visit my house for repairs?
- No. There are currently no fees for repairs.
14. Is there a fee for cancelation?
- If your contract period has expired, there is no fee for cancelling the service, however, all outstanding bills should be paid in full.
15. Where can I get more information on Digicel +?
- You can get more information on Digicel + by going onto St. Lucia’s Digicel main page, at the retail store or contacting 17587243884.